Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Touching Base

It’s almost 10 months since I posted anything, so I felt I should at least touch base with an update. I’m not a prolific blogger, but I do continue to write occasional new articles, and will post them, when they are polished enough.

Also, I realized this site would be an easy way to share an addition to the book I wrote, titled Selfish Young Man. (Subtitle: An Honest Look at Christ and Christianity, Plus Other Selected Essays.) This was an e-book published in 2004, using my pen name, David Allan. I wrote it over the course of 15 years, the core of which was first penned in the summer of 1989, then expanded whenever the spirit moved me.

Selfish Young Man is available for free downloads as a PDF on the internet. But what has not been available on the internet is the previously mentioned short addition I wrote in 2008. Therefore, I will post the entirety of “Part Two” as one very long post following this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.